Monday, July 25, 2011

Glow Baby Glow!

Kissable Lips!
Hello Gorgeous!

I thought I would post what Dior's Lip Glow would look like on the lips since I was raving about it a couple of weeks ago.  I always have this in my makeup bag.  It is my "go to" lipstick because I know it will bring out my natural lip color immediately.  I have a picture of what my lips look like without it and then with it on.  I also posted a picture with my favorite lipliner from Urban Decay called Naked.  When I actually have time to use a lipliner this is the one I grab. This lipliner from Urban Decay in Naked is unlike any other!  It glides on! GLIDES!!! I can't believe how smooth this one goes on! 

My lips with nothing on them! YUCK!

With just Dior's Lip Glow! Yummy!

Dior's Lip Glow with Urban Decay's 24/7 Lipliner in Naked!

Here is a larger view with lipliner.

Lip Glow with Naked Lipliner! Kissable lips!


Who is it for?
EVERYONE who wants natural looking lips that are kissably soft!


What it does?
It moisturizes, add sun protection, and enhance your natural lip color.


Lip Glow by Dior

24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil in Naked

No comments:

Post a Comment