Sunday, August 7, 2011

Do You Want a Fierce Sexy Look?

MALLY'S Get The Look Fierce 5pc Color Collection
Hello Gorgeous!


I am going to feature Mally Beauty products all this week on my blog.  To start things off this week I decided to show you one of my favorites from her line.  I have many favorites, but this one has everything you need to look fierce and fabulous in 5 minutes.  When I am lazy or too tired to do my makeup I reach for my Get The Look Forever Fierce 5 pc Color Collection.  This gorgeous little kit comes with 5 full size products for your eyes, cheeks, and lips.  What more can a girl ask for?  I LOVE IT!!!  I took some pictures for you (click on each photo to see it larger) along with some swatches of all the colors too.  Hope you love it!

MALLY blush Pink Nectar

Pink Nectar Left side is more dramatic, right side more sheer

MALLY'S eye shadow Fierce Brown

Fierce Brown eyeshadow,
MALLY Evercolor Automatic eyeliner in Deepest Brown (waterproof)

MALLY'S Lipgloss in Perfois Pink


Perfois Pink

MALLY'S Volumizing Mascara (not waterproof)

MALLY'S Get The Look Fierce 5pc Color Collection


How do I rate this product:
  • Product: 5 out of 5
  • Packaging: 5 out of 5
  • Quality: 5 out of 5
  • Price:  5 out of 5
  • Would I buy again? YES!!!
  • Where can I purchase this? QVC and www.mallybeauty.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment