Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Goddess on the Go!

Mally Goddess On The Go Kit

Hello Gorgeous!


I found Mally's Goddess On The Go Kit when I was going to buy another Citychick Smokey Eye Kit in Tribeca Taupe.  I used up my favorite eye shadows and needed to replenish and stumbled upon this.  Mally's Goddess on the Go Kit actually has the eye shadows I was looking for, but it also had 4 other full size items. Mally's smokey eye kits cost around $38 and this kit cost $45, so I thought this was an awesome deal (she is always featuring deals like this that are affordable).  I bought it and it was well worth every bit of the money.  The other 4 items are a Double ended Maximizing Mascara, Lip gloss in Blossom, Double ended eyeliner (black/white), and a round blender brush to apply the shadows.  It was like buying the smokey eye kit and getting 4 other items for FREE!  I forgot to mention that a cute little Snakeskin-Embossed pink makeup bag comes along with everything.  

Base (this goes on all over the eye lid)

Browlighter (on brow)

Lidcolor

Crease color (use to line the under eye)

Left to Right: base, browlighter, lid, crease


Left to Right: base, browlighter, lid, crease (no color names)





Blossom Lip gloss

swatch of Blossom lip gloss

Black side of Double-ended eyeliner

White side of Double-ended eyeliner

Left to Right: black, white
FYI the order the eye shadows come in is the way you apply them to your eye.  It really is just that simple for gals who don't know the first thing about achieving a smokey eye.


Mally has done it again with this gorgeous kit.  All I can say is keep it coming Mally!  In buying this kit you get to try other products she has available.  Gotta Love It!!!


How do I rate this product:

Product: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Price:  5 out of 5
Would I buy again? YES!!!  I hope they keep it in stock at QVC.
Where can I purchase this? QVC






No comments:

Post a Comment