Sunday, August 28, 2011

MAC Me Over Lipsticks!

Hello Gorgeous! 


Here are the dark lip colors that came out in MAC Me Over's collection.  Amanda, MAC Makeup Artist Extraordinaire wore all 3 dark lip colors while I photographed her gorgeous lips. 



REBEL LIPSTICK with Burgundy lip liner
and String Bean lip gloss

REBEL LIPSTICK

SMOKED PURPLE with Burgundy lip liner and
String Bean lip gloss on top.
SMOKED PURPLE
RUN WAY RED (Gorgeous) with Burgundy lip liner
and String Bean lip gloss
RUN WAY RED
Thanks Amanda for allowing me to photograph your gorgeous lips!  I love all the colors and they can compliment anyone's skin tone.


How do I rate this product

Product: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Price:  5 out of 5
Would I buy again? Yes!  
Where can I purchase this? Any MAC store or their website.

2 comments: