Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sexy Sultry Eyes Using Mally Beauty's Citychick Smokey Eye Kit in Plum Chelsea

Hello Gorgeous! 


I am back again with a review and photos of one of my favorite eyeshadows from Mally Beauty.  I just love her Citychick Smokey Eye Kit because it is super easy to use.  On the back of the palette she lists in order how to put these gorgeous eyeshadows on your eye.  


Plum Chelsea is a very very very popular palette. When this first came out on QVC it was sold out for months.  I tried many times to get.  When I did I couldn't believe how vibrant and gorgeous the colors looked.  I had never seen shades of purple like this before.  I use them all the time.  


If you have brown or green eyes these colors will make your eyes look brighter.  My eyes have hints of green in them and when I wear these shades my eyes look almost green. 




You get the shadows and a waterproof black eyeliner
and the snakeskin pouch!




The order in which they are applied to the lid.
The darkest shade is also for eyeliner.

Base

Browlighter

Lidcolor

Crease

Waterproof Black Eyeliner 



How do I rate this product

Product: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Price:  5 out of 5
Would I buy again? Yes!  Mally created some shades you can't get elsewhere. There have been close dupes, but I still like her's better.
Where can I purchase this? QVC and www.mallybeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment