Monday, August 8, 2011

Want to Own One of The Best Palettes Ever? My Second Favorite Mally Product



Hello Gorgeous!


I am back again with another featured product from MALLY BEAUTY.  Mally's Perfect Palette Total Face Kit is one of my favorite palettes from Mally's line of makeup.  I am so glad I took a chance and ordered this from QVC.  I saw a youtube video of Mally using this palette (video is at the bottom).  She actually uses this all the time, especially when she is on air with QVC.  Mally's makeup always looks flawless and gorgeous.  She especially looks great in purples because of her fierce brown eyes.  I have light brown eyes and love how this particular color of purple brings out the green in my eyes. If you have brown eyes you will love this too. Plums and purples look great on brown eyes and is also an "IN" color for fall.  


FYI:  Mally also mentioned in her video that if you already own City Chic Smokey Eye Kit in Brownstone and Plum Chelsea you can still get her look.  She uses the Plum Wicked and Brownies in the palette.  I have worn this look numerous of times and have gotten compliments.  I also own City Chic Smokey Eye Kit in Brownstone and Plum Chelsea and I still bought this because it is great for travel.  


I have taken pictures for you and swatches of colors as well. You can use these colors for a daytime or nighttime look.  I promise you won't regret getting this.




Mally also includes 3 amazing brushes with this kit!  I love all three, especially the eyeliner brush.  It allows you to apply just the right amount under the eye and give you that smolder smokey look.  These brushes were perfectly made and extremely useful for this kit.  


FYI: Try to invest in a good set of brushes.  Using brushes to apply your makeup makes a world of difference.  You are able to blend better and not waste your product.  Eyeshadow sponges waste product.


Left: bronzer and blush
 Middle: eyeshadows
Right: lipstick and highlighter 


Plum Wicked

Brownies

Mattebright

Left to Right: Plum Wicked, Brownies, Mattebright









Sensational 

Terrific 

Taupe

Left to Right: Sensational, Terrific, Taupe


Mally's Baby

Hula Girl


Left to Right: Mally's Baby and Hula Girl

Radiant (Glimmer can be used on cheeks to highlight or on lips)

French Kiss (lipstick/gloss)

Left to Right: French Kiss and Radiant




How do I rate this product:

  • Product: 5 out of 5
  • Packaging: 5 out of 5
  • Quality: 5 out of 5
  • Price:  5 out of 5
  • Would I buy again? YES!!!
  • Where can I purchase this? QVC and www.mallybeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment