Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Beauty Organizer of My Dreams!

Khloe's Vanity (makeup organizer on right)
featured in INstyle Magazine 
Hello Gorgeous!


I found the perfect beauty organizer for my cosmetics.  I believe anyone can use this even if you don't own lots of makeup!  I recently watched an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and saw Kourtney's acrylic makeup organizer.  I thought it really looked elegant and gorgeous in her bathroom.  


I also saw the same organizer in Khloe's bathroom featured in the INstyle Magazine website.  I love that it is clear and holds lots of stuff.  I think it would be easy to find what you need and grab it right away.  If you are a makeup junkie or makeup artist this is a must have for your vanity or bathroom.  Check out the pics.






Acrylic Makeup Organizer

1 comment:

  1. This is one for the makeup junkie. To quote someone we know and love, "overpriced and overrated" lol

    ReplyDelete