Monday, September 5, 2011

Casablanca Lipstick by Tom Ford!

Casablanca lipstick
Hello Gorgeous!


I found my new favorite lipstick!  It is from Tom Ford's new lipstick collection.  I love the feel and texture this lipstick brings to my lips.  The color lasts and lasts and not only that my lips are truly kissable.  


I truly believe Tom Ford has resurrected the lipstick from it's slumber.  I recently read an article on Tom Ford in this month's VOGUE magazine about how he has always hated lip gloss.  It took some convincing to create a lip gloss line for his new color collection.  If I know Tom Ford and his style I can bet his creation will be perfection!  For right now I am loving his lipsticks!  It is the "IN" thing for this Fall season.  






Casablanca lipstick
Casablanca lipstick




The name sake for this lipstick is also close to my heart because it reminds me of my grandmother Mecedes Hinjosa, who's favorite movie was Casablanca.  It is an old movie from the 1940s starring Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart.

3 comments:

  1. Your grandmother would be so proud of you! Beautiful lips--how can you miss? You're a beautiful girl, inside and out!!!

    ReplyDelete