Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bare Escentuals Look Using Foiled Eye and Rocker Eye Tutorials


Hello Gorgeous!




Here is my soft dramatic eye using a very popular brand, Bare Escentuals.  Minerals from the earth are wonderful on the skin.  I love BE because this is makeup you can sleep in and not get wrinkles.  Who doesn't love that?  I used my favorite kits from BE on my eyes and here are the results!  I used both Rocker Eye Kit and Foiled Eye Kit.  I bought both of these at Sephora.


Eyelids: mixed together Night Owl and 1980s
Above the Crease: Disco
Highlighter: Nude Beach (sold separately) 
Crease: Rock Star
Eye liner: Rock Star (used on top of lid near the lashes too)
I did not use Black Leather shadow at all from the Rocker Eye Kit.




Black Leather

Rock Star

1980s

Left to Right: Black Leather, Rock Star, 1980s






Night Owl

Disco

Nude Beach (sold separately)

Left to Right: Nude Beach, Disco, Night Owl


Lips: Sweet Beige by Chanel.
Cheeks: Tenderling by MAC.




No comments:

Post a Comment