Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Great Dupe for MAC's Violetta Lipstick

Amethyst Ablaze
Hello Gorgeous!


Yesterday I posted a look using Violetta lipstick from MAC as part of my look.  Today I found an awesome dupe for that lipstick, Maybelline's Amethyst Ablaze limited edition lipstick.  If you are on a budget and really wanted to get Violetta here is your chance to get a great dupe.  I found this little gem at Walgreens.  You can find it where ever Maybelline is sold.  I did use Vino lipliner (MAC) with both lipsticks.
 Left to Right:  Violetta and Amethyst Ablaze

Amethyst Ablaze

Amethyst Ablaze

Amethyst Ablaze


Amethyst Ablaze

MAC Violetta


MAC Violetta
I found that the MAC lipstick is the same in texture as the Maybelline.  Maybelline's didn't smell bad either.  I hate lipsticks that have a weird smell.  This one didn't.  I also found that both are rich in color, but the Violetta is a bit deeper in color (not much).   Violetta is a little more purple than Amethyst Ablaze, but you really can't tell the difference.  If you couldn't get a Violetta lipstick then head to the next Walgreens and get Amethyst Ablaze!  MAC's cost $14.50 + tax and Maybelline's cost $7.50 + tax.  Happy shopping! XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment