Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Makeup Organized!

Hello Gorgeous!


I finally was able to organize all my makeup!  I recently wrote a blog about the Kardashian Makeup Organizer and fell in love with it.  The cost not so much!  @ $300!!! NO WAY!  I found a least expensive way to store my makeup and still have it look glamorous. 


I found some makeup organizers at The Container Store.  If you have never been to this store you need to go!  The way I can describe this place is like this:   Perfectionists and organizers have died and gone to heaven! If you want to organize it they have a solution.  I went down the bath aisle and found loads of bathroom organizers along with makeup organizers.  These shown in the photos here are called "Stackable's".  The only difference between the $300 one and this one is that the more expensive one has drawers (a little easier to get to your stuff).  I really don't mind unstacking each one to get what I need.  I find them sturdy sleek and clean, and my makeup is safe from dust and pathogens.  Each stackable costs $9.99.  I bought seven.

 I do have more makeup, but it is stored in the bathroom drawer.  I also used clear drawer organizers found at The Container Store.



I also collect vintage Glamour Girl Head Vases.  I use them to hold my makeup brushes, eyeliner, and lipliners.  



 My favorite glamour girl that my mom gave me!  


No comments:

Post a Comment