Thursday, December 1, 2011

Maybelline New York Stylish Smokes in Natural Smokes

Hello Gorgeous!


I finally broke down and bought a Maybelline eyeshadow!  I love my department store eyeshadows but lately I have heard rave reviews about drugstore makeup.  I started buying lipsticks and I really love the color and texture, so naturally next I would buy some shadows.  


A couple of days ago I purchased an eyeshadow quad called Natural Smokes from Maybelline's Stylish Smokes Collection.  I bought these because I heard a Makeup Guru rave about this on youtube the other day.  She talked about how these happen to be her favorite! I can see why.  I love them too!  They go on smoothly (with an eyeshadow primer of course) and have great pigmentation.  I really thought these eyeshadows would be powdery or too sheer, but to my surprise they went on almost like those from Urban Decay.  So far I have been wearing these shades for that last couple of days.  By the end of the day I still have eyeshadow on my eyes.  AMAZING!!!  Who would have thought that $6 eyeshadow would look so good!











From Left to Right:  Base, Lid, Crease, Liner


BASE


LID


CREASE


LINER
FYI:  you can't see but on the shadows are printed base, lid, crease, and liner because I have used them, but for a person who doesn't know how to apply eyeshadow it is very simply.  It tells you exactly where to place the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment