Friday, December 2, 2011

NYX butt "naked" eyes!



Hello Gorgeous!


I LOVE NYX products!  ULTA sells it and they have a wonderful website www.nyxcosmetics.com
I know that you will love this makeup.  NYX is often compared to MAC makeup.  The lipsticks are luxurious. The shadows are smooth and velvety. There are lots of reviews on NYX products on youtube. I recently was sent the NYX butt "naked" eyes as a gift from a friend of mine.  I have been wanting this for a while.  It is listed on their website under "new products".  It only costs $25 and you get 15 eyeshadows, 4 blushes, 1 bronzer, and 2 highlighters. It comes with a huge mirror too!  These shades remind me of the "Naked" palette from Urban Decay.  Just recently Urban Decay released their new palette called "Naked 2".  Even though I have this one I still want to buy the new Urban Decay palette.  


If you are low on money or can't see yourself spending $50 on Urban Decay's Naked Palette try this one. I promise you won't be disappointed. 






I went ahead and swatched all the colors on my arm. There are no names for the colors. 












2 comments:

  1. Hey this is so weird that you posted this but I got my Ulta catalog and they have this kit for $19.99. Plus if you wait until12/3, you can apply the $5 off coupon and you will get it for $14.99 plus sales tax where applicable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. The ULTA where I live didn't have it so I order it online, but at the time NYX had a $10.00 off coupon online. I do like the $14.99 price better thou.

    ReplyDelete