Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Secrets From Behind the Beauty Counter!

Hello Gorgeous! 


Okay I admit I do spend a lot of time at the makeup counter.  Why? Two reasons! One, I love makeup and the latest trends and secondly I am a freelance makeup artist from time to time.  It is so much fun playing with new colors and talking to the "beauty experts!"  Sometimes I have even walked away spending way too much for stuff I don't need, even on days I worked as a freelancer!  

These so called "beauty experts" sure know how to pull the wool over anyone's eyes!  After spending years behind the counter and in front (as a customer) I realized that people need to know what really goes on behind the scenes.  Here is an article that says it better than I ever could!

http://www.beautyriot.com/makeup-beauty/9-secrets-makeup-counter-g10341

No comments:

Post a Comment